We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with excellent marketing automation and content development skills to execute our digital marketing strategy. The successful applicant will be a power user of HubSpot and have the ability to write new, compelling content (blogs, articles, etc.) in coordination with subject matter experts.
Ideally, you’ve worked for a B2B tech company, you’re a quick learner, and you are comfortable with highly technical subjects. We’re a fully remote organization (even before Covid), so we’re looking for a self-starter with a can-do attitude who can take initiative while still following processes. It’s also really important that you care about the work we’re doing. Industrial cybersecurity isn’t for everyone, so if you’re more into consumer tech, this likely isn’t the job for you.
We’re looking for someone who has managed and optimized most or all of the following: email marketing, funnel creation, workflows, lead scoring, list management, landing pages, and marketing integrations. Experience in paid social and social media management will get you bonus points.
In this role you will wear a variety of hats, each with diverse responsibilities.
Initial Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with our SMEs to create blog posts, articles, white papers, etc.
- Maintain an editorial blog calendar and ensure a regular cadence of blog posts
- Repurpose/repackage existing content to maximize its reach
- Coordinate with PR firms to supply pitches and respond to urgent opportunities
- Use HubSpot marketing tools to create and optimize landing pages, emails, internal notifications, contact lists, and CTAs
- Set up, manage, and report on automation functions in HubSpot
- Use data enrichment techniques and lead scoring to keep campaigns focused on contacts who are most likely to convert
- Ensure data quality and effective list management processes
Other Duties as Assigned
- Provide event management support and maintain event calendar
- Create imaginative and effective ways to drive awareness of our solutions through all our marketing channels
- Bring new best practices, technologies, techniques, and ideas for consideration
- Degree in Business, Engineering, or Technical Communications are preferable
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing an asset but equivalent experience will be considered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience in a role that involves marketing automation
- 3+ years experience writing published content
- Power user of HubSpot marketing tools preferred
- Flexible with the ability to adapt quickly to address unexpected challenges as they arise
- Energetic, passionate, and self-sufficient with a can-do approach
- The desire to be a critical member of a small team (with a chance to make a big difference)
- A self-motivated team player
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team